This section contains information for heroin users. Unfortunately, more because it is illegal than anything, using heroin is a dangerous activity. Knowledge is the greatest tool to keep heroin users safe and free. The information contained here is a supplement to the thorough discussion of this subject in my book Heroin User's Handbook. This book is must reading for anyone who uses heroin or who is seriously thinking about using it. I also think it is highly education for "treatment professionals" and users' friends and family who really want to understand the heroin user and the world he lives in.
- Articles related to the administration of heroin. The topics range from basic to advanced with lots of on-site material mixed with the best off-site information. See the health section for related information.
- Articles on health related issues of interest to heroin users. It covers everything from disease to sudden death. See the administration section for related information.
- Articles to help make acquiring the heroin user's "tools of the trade" easier and safer.
- Although not commonly acknowledge, all heroin addicts (addicts not users) must be experts at their own detox. Addicts commonly detox themselves for a variety of reasons (the lack of money or drug sources, kicking down a habit, or getting clean). Here are the the tools with some links to information on that isn't "do it yourself".
- Things that didn't fit anywhere else.
- Heroin Experiences