Patrick K. Kroupa and a Blog
I have set up a temporary email address so that I can get the answers to two questions.
- Where is Patrick?
- I have lost touch with Patrick K. Kroupa and I need to find him. Specifically, I am hoping that he will be willing to read an advance copy of the second edition of Heroin User's Handbook and write a blurb for the back of the book. But there's more. Right now, Frankly Curious Media is looking to publish books by Jim Hogshire and Th. Metzger (not that Metzger knows yet). I would like to talk to Patrick about doing something for us too.
- Should Heroin Helper have a blog?
- So much is happening in the world that our readers would be interested in: drugs, the drug war, prison politics, and all that. Currently, about 2000 people visit here every day. It could make for some lively conversations. Let me know what you think.
Send me email. I will do my best to respond, but don't take offense if I don't. I'm really busy. I will not hold on to your email address. I will delete it. You do not need to worry about anyone learning that you wrote to us.
Internet Pill Injection
We at Heroin Helper suggest that you do not inject pills. However, we get so much e-mail asking for information on how to do this that we are providing the information here. Remember that pills are designed to be eaten, not to be injected. Injecting pills is thus inherently dangerous. Concider not injecting them, but if you do, use great caution.
Below are a number of procedures for injecting pills. They
have been culled from the newsgroup alt.drugs.hard. The
copyrights are the authors'.
Morphine Sulfate Controlled-Release: 15 mg, 30 mg, 60 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg Tablets. Another, probably better method is explained in Better MS-Contin® Injection.
- Wash the color off the pill.
- Put it on a tablespoon and add 1.4 mls of water. (Use a 1 cc insulin syringe, 1 full syringe of water plus 40 units more).
- Heat the water with a lighter until the pill JUST starts to dissolve on the edges.
- Stop heating. Mash the pill thoroughly with the end of the plunger, mixing with the water.
- Reheat the mixture just a little! Until the wax floating on top is melted again. Don't EVER heat so much that it boils. (The second heating is very short, it takes some practice. If you have heated too long you will find that the mixture is too thick and hard to draw up. In this case add a drop of water and reheat a little).
- Blow the waxy stuff off to the side of the spoon gently.
- If it is heated just right, you blow on the wax and it all floats over to the side very easily. At this point the mixture should also have cooled down a little. Draw up the liquid, staying away from the wax. If you blew it to the side and it has cooled, it will not go into the syringe. You may find toward the end a little bit of thicker stuff. Take your time and it will draw up too. With practice the whole thing takes about two minutes. Good luck.
Hydromorphone Hydrochloride: 2 mg, 4 mg, and 8 mg Tablets.
- Take one K4 or 4mg of generic the first time.
- Fold up a glossy magazine cover (think playboy center-fold) or a crisp new bill into quarters.
- Insert the pill inside. Crush it forcefully and thoroughly with the back of a tablespoon or a hammer (crush, not bang).
- When you open the paper, you should see a finely powdered version of what used to be a pill. Transfer the contents to a spoon (or whatever you use to cook your drugs).
- Add 0.75 cc (0.75 ml) of warm water. Stir, stir, stir.
- Draw the contents into a syringe through a cotton.
Oxycodone HCl Controlled-Release: 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 80 mg, and 160 mg Tablets.
- Scrape the coating off and crush the pills as finely as possible.
- Use about 100 mls [I think she means 1 cc--100 units -Ed.] of hot tap water, dissolve the powder as much as possible (which is really hard with OxyContin® tablets).
- Once you get all of the clumps covered with water, heat it gently; don't boil it. When heating, you can actually see the fillers and crap move around and come together.
- When you see enough clear water to insert the point, stop heating.
- Draw what is in solution into your syringe.
And as far as cotton goes... Well, umm, I was a bit desperate, and decided to skip the cotton part. I'm not dead, and using a 29 gauge fit, the big clumps never made it into the barrel. Okay, okay. So not a good excuse for not filtering, but I was too afraid to lose some good stuff!!!
You won't miss any "good stuff" by using a cotton for filtration. Use a cotton! -Ed.
OxyContin® & MS Contin®
OxyContin®: Oxycodone HCl Controlled-Release: 10 mg, 20 mg, 40 mg, 80 mg, and 160 mg Tablets. MS Contin®: Morphine Sulfate Controlled-Release: 15 mg, 30 mg, 60 mg, 100 mg, and 200 mg Tablets.
- Take the pill and gently scrape off the coating. For the coating inside the imprint, use the end of a needle and pick away at it gently until it falls off. There are some who take a moistened paper towel and wipe the coating off, but I've never done that.
- Place the pill in between a folded piece of heavy-weight paper. Fold the sides and top so that when you crush it, no pulverized pill gets out. Take a hard object and slowly crush the pill. With a straight edge blade, open the folded paper and spread however much you crushed around and close it and crush some more. Do this until you have nothing left but powder. The drug is bound to the carnauba wax. In the next step you'll be able to extract it.
- Take a 1/2 cc syringe and twist and bend the needle until it breaks off. Then with pliers (or your teeth) remove the plastic tip. You will now have a syringe that quickly takes up water and quickly eliminates it when you plunge it. Fill the syringe with ice cold water and set aside.
- Take the powder and pour it into a mound in a large spoon (that is bent so that when you put it down, the spoon will be flat and not tip over and spill your stuff). Add water just to the point of getting all the powder immersed in liquid.
- Run the spoon over a flame. The best thing to do is to take some 91% alcohol and place a small amount in a shallow dish. Light it on fire and run the spoon slowly over the flames until you see it begin to boil. You do not want to boil what is in the spoon, you just want to liquefy the water and the powder. This will make the wax come up to the top like scum.
- After the powder is liquefied, immediately set the spoon down and add the ice cold water from the syringe you set aside. This will make the wax harden, leaving the remaining water with the drug.
- Now use the same needle that you had the cold water in and stuff the end with a tightly packed piece of cotton that you've rolled around in your fingertips and stuff it in the end of the syringe.
- Put the syringe with the cotton end directly into the spoon. Begin to draw up the solution. It will be cloudy, but see-through.
- Take a new syringe and remove the plunger. Take the cotton off the tip of the syringe with the solution and inject the solution through the back side of the new syringe. The point here is not to mess with the needle, since you want it to remain as sharp as possible for comfort.
- Once the solution is the new syringe, but the plunger back in, tap the syringe so all air -bubbles are gone. You may have to move the plunger up and down a bit inside the syringe to have all of the solution settle. You are now ready to inject the solution. The scum on the spoon can be eaten, since there will always be some of the drug left in it, or you may repeat the process of boiling the scum and adding cold water after boiling to have the wax harden, again drawing the solution that is left. If you're using a 1/2 cc syringe though, you may want to inject it on the next round.
- Tablespoon and Teaspoon (use glass if using hydrochloric acid)
- Syringes x3
- Baking soda
- Citrus acid or white vinegar(don't use if using hydrochloric acid)
- Cigarette filters
- Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid
- Take the Morphine tablet and carefully remove the colored coating with a damp paper cloth.
- Place the tablet in a table spoon and add a small amount (the same size as the tablet)of baking soda.
- Add one mil of water and gently heat the mixture over a low heat (the lowest setting on the stove element) when it is bubbling slowly break up the tablet with the end of a teaspoon and slowly evaporate the water off, you should now have a light brown / white dry mixture.
Place a small amount of Acetic Anhydride or Hydrochloric Acid on
the mixture to make it damp and let it sit for 2min, then gently heat
the mixture over a low heat until dry (brown). Do not breath the
fumes. Make sure that the mixture is dry.
(Skip step 5 if you are using hydrochloric acid.)
- Place a small amount of citrus acid or white vinegar on top of the mixture.
- Add water and gently heat the mixture over a low heat for 30 seconds, place a cigarette filter on top of the mixture and then get your needle and suck the Heroin or Morphine thru the filter you may repeat this 2 or 3 times to get all the Heroin or Morphine.
- You can now inject the heroin intravenously, to work out the dosage is simple, if you used a 30mg pill and only wanted to inject 15mg just divide the solution into two needles, if you wanted only 10mg divide the solution into three needles and so on.
There have been a lot of questions and confusion about how to make
Morphine tablets soluble for intravenous injection. The following is an
easy, fast, reliable, safe way to turn Morphine tablets into base
Diacetyl-morphine or Morphine Hydrochloride for injection.
Things You Will Need to Have
If you cannot get Acetic Anhydride you cannot make Diacetyl-morphine,
however if you can get Hydrochloric Acid which is available at
hardware stores you can still make Morphine Hydrochloride which is
not as powerful as Diacetyl-morphine but can still be injected.