Are you bored? Or just overwhelmed by all the technical information on this site? Well then, sit back and relax. Since I don't buy into all the myths about heroin. I can see the lighter side of it. I can make "heroin jokes" or create a comic strip about a door-to-door cosmetic salesman who is a junkie. And that's the kind of stuff you will find in this part of the site.
And puzzles--chess puzzles, even. What can I say? I like chess and I've know a number of heroin users who were fine chess players.
This is also where Heroin Helper keeps its ever growing collection of stories about heroin users. A few of these are fiction, but most are true (the fiction is marked as such). These stories are not necessarily funny, but they aren't boring. One true story in particular (attack) is really disturbing. It still haunts me, but it is a good example of the dark side of junkie life.
If you have any heroin related stories, Heroin Helper would love to add them to its collection. You don't have to be a heroin user to have a heroin story. It would be great to have stories from the parent of a junkie, for example. Just send some e-mail.
Of course, no heroin site would be complete without some information about famous heroin users. In this case, it takes the form of mini-biographies of celebrities that focus on their drug use. Robert Downey, Jr. is the Heroin Helper mascot. Every once in a while there is a new article to update you on his life. He is an excellent example of how sick our society has become. Also, I'm trying to get him to let me ghostwrite his upcoming autobiography.
If you're still bored after finishing with this part of the site, maybe you should stay away from the computer for a while. Go for a walk or see a movie. Or write an article for Heroin Helper.
- Comic Strips
- Comic strips associated with heroin and the heroin subculture.
- Single panel cartoons related to heroin, the heroin subculture, and how it is seen from the outside.
- Word and chess puzzles--some that actually relate to this site.
- Original fiction and non-fiction about heroin users.
- Heroin Celebrities
- Heroin is almost as famous because of the people who have used it as it is from the government and media produced hysteria that has made it common knowledge that heroin is the most dangerous substance known to man. Read about some of these famous heroin users here.